Skip to main content
NEW DATE IS JUNE 25TH – We asked Charlotte their top 10 reasons for attending this year’s Party in the Park and you won’t believe what they came up with.
10. Its FREE – duh!
9. Attire is t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops. Cool and comfy is the name of the game.
And yes, you can have TWO popsicles if you want!
8. Family fun with music, food trucks, games, and a movie.
A dark and quiet movie theater is so BORING compared to this!
7. Due to inclement weather, the Mint had to reschedule this event twice in the
last month, so you need to come so we don’t cry.
6. Who doesn’t love The Sandlot?
5. George Clooney might be there – you never know.
4. You can bring your own picnic and blanket – plus, once you sit down – you never
have to get up again. And bonus, no carpet cleaning if you spill your wine!
3. The park at the Mint is one of the most beautiful settings in Charlotte – furry friends are welcome too.
2. Your presence will help support the Mint Museum Annual Fund.
1. No one likes a party pooper – so please come party with us! You’ll be glad you did.
Oh, and this dancing kitty!