We are committed to providing all of our patrons with access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website www.mintmuseum.org and mobile application. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to provide that digital content is accessible to everyone.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our website:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our website and mobile applications so that they function the same way every time you interact with them.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Contact us If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (704) 337-2000.