The Mint Museum’s Internship Program is an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to gain valuable career insight into the daily operations of a museum.
Fall Semester: July 8
Spring Semester: November 8
Summer Semester: March 8
Requirements & Info
- At least a 3.0 GPA in your major with a strong interest in the visual arts and a desire to work in the museum field.
- Interns must be available 15 hours a week during the 10-week semester.
- Completed Internship Application with an attached resume, and cover letter.
- One letter of recommendation from a college professor or employer emailed directly to Alexandra Olivares email@example.com.
- Applications will not be considered without all four components: application, resume, cover letter and letter of recommendation.
Internship Roles & Departments
Internships are available at both museum locations and in a variety of departments.
Accounting and Finance interns assist staff with a variety of accounting and financial tasks, such as: data entry, filing, budgets and budget reports, account reconciliations and various analytical review.