Corporate Leadership Circle
The Mint Museum presents unique opportunities for corporations to meet their marketing and philanthropic goals, offer benefits to employees and clients, and engage with the arts community in meaningful ways. Support of this nature gives companies invaluable exposure to patrons of the arts community, to prospective new clients, and to other corporations who share their interests. In turn, philanthropic funding allows the museum to provide rich programs and events that contribute to the vibrancy of the Charlotte community and attract diverse audiences to the museum and the area.
Each level includes the benefits of the preceding level.
Patron: $2,500 - $4,999
- Employees offered $10 discount toward museum membership and $3 discount toward museum admission
- Invitations to preview parties and special member events
- Complimentary admission passes (15)
- Discounted corporate purchases of 20% in the museum shops and 10% at Halcyon
- Recognition on donor panels and in the museum’s annual report
Director: $5,000 - $9,999
- Exhibition catalog will be chosen by Dr. Kathleen V. Jameson, President & CEO of The Mint Museum, for special distribution to clients or employees (2)
- Complimentary admission passes (25)
- One “Lunch and Learn” for employees to learn more about the museum’s collection or exhibition (cost of lunch not included)
- A Corporate Day at The Mint Museum, with free admission for employees and their families
Executive: $10,000 - $24,999
- Half-price facility rental
- Invitation to select exhibition opening dinners
- Complimentary admission passes (50)
- Logo and corporate link on the Mint Museum website
- Curator’s Tour with up to 15 company executives/clients
- Complimentary facility rental
- Complimentary admission passes (100)
- Verbal and logo recognition at a monthly museum event (excluding exhibition openings)
- Complimentary family membership for the President/CEO/Chairman
- Gifted family membership (5) to provide to clients and/or employees
- Sponsorship of one free Tuesday evening at The Mint Museum
*A majority portion of Corporate Membership contributions is tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
To utilize any of the benefits listed above or for more information, please contact Elizabeth Neuman, Corporate & External Affairs Manager, at 704.337.2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.