The Mint Museum Inaugural Spring Gala
Celebrating American Classics
Presented by Bank of America and Merrill Lynch
Saturday, May 10, 2014 | Mint Museum Randolph | Front Lawn
6:30PM - Cocktails
8PM - Dinner
9PM - Dessert & Dancing
Honorary Chairs: Chandra and Jimmie Johnson
The Mint Museum’s Inaugural Spring Gala will be a fabulous black-tie dinner dance under an elegant tent on the lawn of Mint Museum Randolph. The evening will begin with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres outside the tent, amidst the lovely gardens and park at Randolph. Guests will then be swept into the tent for a delicious, classic American fare dinner, a brief live auction, and distinctive entertainment by Atlanta's "The Rupert's Orchestra", followed by dancing and dessert. Please plan to join us for the “not to be missed” event of the year!
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Mint Annual Fund, which support innovative programming, groundbreaking exhibitions, and arts education for children to further the field of visual arts.
Tickets (Two Options):
$500 per person (full Gala)
$100 per person (Dessert and dancing only, beginning at 9PM)
$10,000 Table Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Sponsor name/logo recognized as a supporting sponsor of the Gala
- Sponsor recognized in remarks made by Mint Museum leadership at Gala
- Sponsor name/logo recognition on the digital donor screens the evening of the Gala
- Primary placement of the sponsor name/logo on the Gala’s save-the-dates, printed invitations, electronic invitations, social media related to the event, on The Mint Museum webpage featuring the Gala, on the Mint’s digital donor screens, and in the Mint’s Annual Report
- Media Release announcing sponsor as a supporter of the Gala
- Ten (10) reservations to the Gala with reserved VIP table
- Ten (10) Mint Museum admission passes for employees or clients
- One (1) discounted facility rental of 30% off at either Mint Museum Uptown or Mint Museum Randolph to be scheduled with the Mint’s Corporate & External Relations Manager (valid between May 2014 and May 2015)
- Tax deductibility: $7,700 is tax-deductible
To secure your Corporate Table, please contact Elizabeth Neuman, Corporate & External Relations Manager, at 704.337.2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.